The Rapid-Span series of pre-engineered structures offers a fast, simple and economical fabric shelter solution.
Engineered and manufactured using high quality materials in accordance with Australian Standards, Rapid-Span structures can withstand wind conditions of up to 230km/hr.
Rapid-Span structures are versatile, easy to relocate and suitable for both permanent and temporary installations.
Fabric Structures Solutions
Rapid-Span structures are constructed as an arched roof, fixed to either shipping containers, steel columns, concrete walls or the side wall of existing structures. Standard pre-engineered designs range from 6m to 16m in width.
A wide range of options are available that can be incorporated into your structure design, including:
- A rolling roof
- Weather curtains
- Partial and full-end walls
- With or without doors
Customised non-standard options can be designed, engineered and developed to suit your individual project.
Rapid-Span fabric structures are suitable for temporary or permanent applications in Aviation, Mining, Agriculture and Industrial environments.
- Galvanised steel mainframes
- UV resistant, 100% waterproof, high density, lightwight, polyethylene cover
- Wind rated to Australian Standards (AS/NZS 1170.2:2002)
- Easily cyclone rated up to 300km/hr
- Includes mounting brackets for attachment to containers or other foundations (mounting top rails are optional)